Fundraising Strategy Coaching
Together we take a strategic approach to your fundraising efforts in a one-on-one coaching relationship.
If you are in charge of fundraising for your nonprofit, you might be asking yourself these questions:
How do I know where to focus my efforts?
I have an almost endless amount of energy for our mission, but constantly figuring out how to raise enough money to support the mission really drains my energy.
What should I be doing differently?
We have programs that work. We have solid leadership in place. But our fundraising results are just enough to get by.
How can I keep my board focused?
I know my board members have good intentions, but they are constantly telling me what other organizations are doing that we should be doing. How do I know if I should listen to them or stay the course?
What should I keep doing, and what should I stop doing?
Sometimes it feels like I’m on a treadmill when it comes to fundraising. Wash, rinse, repeat every year. But that’s what everyone else is doing, right?
If you can relate, then my signature coaching service was designed for you. I’ve spent over 25 years fundraising for nonprofits. Many nonprofit leaders need help knowing how to spend their precious fundraising time and efforts.
I’m here for you as:
- a thought partner to walk with you and answer your challenging fundraising questions
- someone to help you make sense of all the noise and endless ideas coming from all directions
- someone to provide structure and guidance so you can successfully get the team and the board on the same page
- someone who can help you adapt amidst our changing, challenging world because what worked before may not work next time
So you’re way past the start-up phase. You have moved beyond asking family and friends, you actually having a database of donor support…but now what?
- How do you build an individual donor program?
- How do you diversify your fundraising efforts to make sure you don’t stay or become dependent on one specific funder or donor?
- How do you keep yourself and your board connected to a passion for the actual mission when it feels like you are constantly begging for money?
I get it. I have been in your shoes. I’ve been a front-line fundraiser, a board member, a volunteer, an event chair, and a donor. I’ve helped organizations small and large to clarify their fundraising strategy so they could make crucial progress and raise more money.
So what would does it look like to work with me?
- We meet for 90 minutes, twice a month, for six months (in person or Zoom).
- We create a Strategic Annual Fundraising Plan with some buy-in from your team and your board.
Download an outline of my planning process here for FREE!
- We begin the process of implementation so I can be there to help you adjust and adapt as things change.
- After six months, we determine together whether ongoing coaching would be beneficial for you and your organization.